Live Chat

When was Victory founded?

Victory began online sales in 2012. Victory became a publicly traded company on June 25, 2013, under the trading symbol ECIG.

What business is Victory in?

Victory is in the business of providing a healthier and cleaner alternative to smoking.  The company manages the development, supply chain, marketing, sales, and distribution of electronic cigarettes (E-Cigarettes) and their components via the internet and retail outlets worldwide.

What is the company's ticker symbol?

Our common stock ticker symbol is ECIG and our stock trades on the OTCBB.

How do I get the current stock price?

You can check the current stock price of Victory's common stock by going to

How do I purchase Victory shares?

You will need to contact a brokerage firm to purchase shares.

When is Victory's year-end?

Victory operates on a fiscal year basis with its year-end December 31.

When are the company's quarterly financials released?

Quarterly financials are filed no later than 60 days after each quarter.  For example, Victory's first quarter is over March 31, therefore the financials for the first quarter are filed no later than May 30th.

How do I get a copy of the investor package?

You can get a copy of the investor package by going to our Info Request Page and filling out the form located there.

What is a transfer agent?

A transfer agent keeps records of every outstanding share certificate in a publicly held company, along with the name of the person to whom it is registered. When registered shares change hands, the agent transfers share ownership from the seller to the buyer. A registrar then reconciles all transfer records to make sure the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited.

Who is your transfer agent?

Victory's transfer agent is the Nevada Agency and Trust Company.

How do I replace a lost stock certificate or make name and address changes?

Please contact our Transfer Agent and notify them of your needs:

Nevada Agency and Transfer Company
50 West Liberty Street, Suite 880
Reno, Nevada 89501
Telephone (775) 322-0626
Fax (775) 322-5623
Transfer Agent e-mail:
Registered Agent e-mail:

How do I obtain copies of your annual reports, quarterly reports and SEC filings?

You may download electronic copies from the Investor Relations section of our website under Corporate Publications or by searching public records on Securities and Exchange Commission website. If you would like us to send you a printed version, please go to the Info Request Form and fill out the request.

When is the next Annual General Meeting?

All registered shareholders will receive written notice. Victory will also post this information on its website.

Can I be notified by email of events, news releases and other updates to Victory's website?

Yes. Please go to Information Request in the Investor Relations section of our site, provide your email address and designate which types of information you would like to be alerted to including: press releases, presentations, financial reports, SEC Filings and/or audio or video webcasts.

How do I speak to someone about the company?

Institutional Investors may contact our investor relations representative, James Palczynski, at 203.682.8229 or via email to Individual investors should go to the Information Request section of our website and fill out an information form.